Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why I Wanted To Blog!

There are so many different vehicles to contact and share our thoughts with one another in this "Technology Age" we now live in. We have cell phones, land line phones, radio, Internet, T.V., snail mail. With most of the vehicles of communication, there are many different "Little Cars" we can drive in to get to our destination for information. Some of the information is merely OPINION"S! That's okay too. Yet living in this modern age of technology, there needs to be a greater distinctive difference between opinion and fact. From CNN to FOX news, we often hear the same headline, yet we hear a different story. Separating fact from fiction is not always an easy task. For me and "MY OPINION", I try and use what common sense God has given to me. I can almost hear many say that, "He Didn't Give You Very Much" and I can say too that, "Amen"! I still try to use common sense when different topics (that often divide us) rear their ugly head.

In the days and weeks ahead, I will try to use "Mostly, My Opinion" to have a dialogue with others on the topics of the day or sometimes even to share why we feel the way we feel on many different issues. I will try to respect your opinion and I will also ask of you the same towards my opinion. We can and should be able to see things differently and still be civil in doing so.

So gentlemen and gentle ladies, Start Your Engines And Lets Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment