Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another Comment On "TORTURE"

For me, torture is best defined by someone who has endured it. I think it is very telling that John McCain is the most outspoken critic of Bush and Cheney's policies and acts of torture. McCain suffered first hand the hideous consequences of torture. The CIA and FBI have released studies that directly REFUTE what Dick Cheney Is out saying about the effectiveness of torture. The reputation of our country is greatly tarnished by the despicable and ILLEGAL acts of torture authorized by the Bush White House. My definition of torture....Eight years of tyranny by the Bush/Cheney bunch and the shame of our country's secretive breaking of the agreement set forth by the Geneva Convention regarding torture. My father served this great country for 5 years during WWII and I know what he would say about Bush and Cheney's policies - SHAMEFUL and where were they when our country needed defending?
You are welcome to use my name.
Rene' Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment