Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What I've Learned

Most of you know who visit this blog that I'm seeking the republican nomination for Crittenden County Judge-Executive. I sent my letter of intent to seek this office to Frankfort in July of 09. Since that time, I have learned a whole bunch. People are fed up with politicians ( I call myself a public servant) saying, promising, and lying to them! They all want a fair shake and a public official to "LISTEN" to them! Really not much to ask, is it?

Win or loose (I plan to win) I've learned allot going door to door and talking with the voters of good Ole Crittenden County. They are descent people with more sense than most of us elected pundits. After the miles of starting & stopping & getting out & in of my little S-10 truck, I just have to say, "That a boy" or "girl" to our proud Crittenden Countians. They are much smarter and wiser than most people give us credit for.

I'm proud to live here in this hilly county called, "CRITTENDEN".

No comments:

Post a Comment